Halloween Dress Up Guidelines
Students will be allowed to dress up on Friday, October 30. It is not a requirement.
Parents are asked to help us make this a safe and enjoyable experience for our students by following these guidelines:
- Students are urged to choose a character from their favorite book or their favorite hero (fireman, police officer, doctor, nurse, etc.).
- Students may not wear face paint, fake blood, or anything that covers their face.
- Students may not wear scary costumes or costumes which promote violence.
- Toy guns, knives, swords, etc. should not be brought to school.
- Costumes should not drag the ground or prevent the child from safely getting on/off the bus.
- Costumes should not in any way prevent the child from participating in normal school activities (recess, PE, etc.).
- AS ON A NORMAL SCHOOL DAY, FACE MASK ARE REQUIRED PER CDC GUIDELINES.
If you have questions, please call me at 478-2313.